Below are 5 tips on the best way to lose body fat for good
1. Losing weight is taking less energy in and burning more energy off. Food is abundant, portions are larger, and there are more processed foods, so we’re eating a lot more energy – and more calories than our parents did. It’s not easy to take a stand against bad food choices, to find time to exercise and to resist our animal instinct to eat whenever we see food, so make the effort to cut out the processed dense foods, sugary drinks and get active to shed the pounds.
2. Lifting weights isn’t just for bulked up body builders. Resistance training increase muscle mass, boosting metabolism and burning more calories. Also, weight training increase bone density and helps firm wobbly bits – improves the tone of the body
3. Focus on what food can give you, not what it doesn’t contain. And don’t just think about vitamins and minerals – think about taste, texture and pleasure. These are all vital elements that food should provide. But always remember the ‘all things in moderation’ rule.
4. Be honest about why you’re doing things. Many fickle eaters are actually trying to lose weight and grab onto any plan they think will help. Just find a sensible long term plan and stick to it.
5. Use protein to build muscle – Because it burns calories more quickly than any other tissue, muscle is the engine for weight loss. Muscles need protein and exercise.
The above 5 tips are essential for your fat loss efforts. If you take control and change your habits over time, you will lose the weight. The best way to lose body fat is to be consistent with your endeavors.
ARTICLE WRITTEN BY: JASON OH
Check out the Just For Today Fit website for fat loss supplements, protein and meal replacement, plus all the accessories you need to shed those pounds.